Welcome to our blog Fantastic First Grade Families! We hope you enjoy reading about what we're up to in Room 21. Make sure you check back often, we're always learning new and exciting things in First Grade!

Don't forget to check out Scholastic! Our Class Activation Code is L9K9F.

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Ben is the blog updater.

We met on the carpet and my number was rolled. So that means I get to be the blog updater.

Math - I got to take the pictures and everyone else was doing their center. I was fact power.

Writer's Workshop - I was writing more of my eagle book. I got done today, 12-17-13. I like doing my eagle book. Everyone else was writing about an animal too. Hannah was writing about foxes.

Lunch - I had chicken nuggets. Everyone else practically also had chicken nuggets too.

Recess - It was very snowy so Mr. Hayes told us to get off the playground and onto the blacktop.

Daily 5 - I read with Hannah and I went to group. I read the book Scared At Night - Chapter 2.

Block - I got to do three things at the holiday festival. When we got there I got to get a number. It was number 2. Elliott got number 1. First I went to the one where I wrote my name in cursive. Then I went to the one where I made a plate a dinner that they had in a feast. Then I went to make a paper chain. Then I went to Mrs. Huffman's room.

Then I went back to my classroom with my two stickers and my prize. I did not have snack. We were watching a video about matter.

Then we made our own flash cards to practice our spelling words. I was partners with Hannah.

Packing up - Then when I was packing up I found my prize and I started writing on the blog.Then I went to parent pick up. I got called and then went to my dads car. He was waiting for me out there. THE END!

No comments:

Post a Comment