Welcome to our blog Fantastic First Grade Families! We hope you enjoy reading about what we're up to in Room 21. Make sure you check back often, we're always learning new and exciting things in First Grade!

Don't forget to check out Scholastic! Our Class Activation Code is L9K9F.

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Curriculum Night

A BIG thank you to everyone who came to Curriculum Night! I apologize for keeping everyone so late, I know you are all very busy people! A lot of information was covered tonight and I hope I didn't overwhelm you TOO much. If you have any questions about anything addressed tonight please do not hesitate to send me an e-mail or give me a call. I will gladly answer your questions or direct you to the person who can.

If you did not make it to Curriculum Night I will be sending all of the information home with your child tomorrow. Please make sure you check your child's Take Home Folder and remove the various papers. There is a lot of information to read over, so let me know if you have any questions or need any clarification!

Remember, reading homework will begin tomorrow night! Make sure your child is reading at least 15 minutes a night and you are signing the Reading Log. It is important that you remember this is REQUIRED homework and I will be checking every day. Just like practicing soccer makes us better soccer players, practicing reading makes us better readers!

Have a GREAT night Fantastic First Grade Families!

No comments:

Post a Comment